Support for you and your adopted children
Our adoption support for your adopted children allows them to explore their identity in a safe way while developing confidence as they grow
From more than 40 years' experience working with adoptive families, we know that adoption can have a lasting impact on children and young people. That's why we offer tailored support for as long as they need.
Our adoption support for children and young people includes:
Therapeutic support from Coram Creative Therapies, including art and music therapy
Legal and education support for children through Coram group charities
We also offer a range of legal and educational support for your children through our children's rights and education charities. Visit the Coram group website to find out more.
As part of our life-long support, Coram offers birth records counselling to:
- former Foundling Hospital pupils and their descendants, and to those formally placed in Coram’s care. For details see Coram’s Birth Records page.
- those who grew up in the care of the Thomas Coram Foundation as foster children
- adults previously in the Foundation’s care as children but later adopted by their foster parents.
If this sounds like you and you would like more information, please contact us on 020 7520 0383 or at [email protected]
If you were adopted through:
- Coram Cambridgeshire Adoption
- Adopt Anglia
- East Anglia Adoption and Family Care Association
Cambridgeshire County Council Adoption Service holds all your records and can be contacted via:
Telephone: 0300 123 1093 Email: [email protected]
Coram has downloadable Guides to our adoption services for Adopted Children and Young People, choose and download the right guide for you: Guides for Adopted Children and Young People