Adopting in the City of London
Coram has partnered with the City of London to reduce the time that children who can no longer live with their families spend in care.
Our dedicated social work staff provide a high-quality service for adoptive families.
We have a welcoming campus dedicated to the needs of children and established local centres in partnership with local authorities across London.
In the City of London we focus on:
- Improving care management and decision-making
- Maintaining a strong child-centred focus in our adoption work
- Ensuring positive outcomes for children, including those with complex needs
- Increasing performance outcomes across adoption
Through Coram Ambitious for Adoption, children and adoptive families are provided with high-quality support before, during and after the adoption process.
- Randall Anderson, Chairman of the City of London Corporation’s Community and Children’s Services Committee
Thinking of adopting in the City of London?
We welcome adopters from all over London. We'll guide you along the way, ensuring you are well prepared and supported through the process and once you become a family, for as long as you need us.
Take the first steps on your adoption journey:
Contact our adoption team today